- Papers submitted for consideration with Historia Nova cannot have been published in any other historical review or publication.
- Papers must center on a historically-relevant topic that is of interest and contributes to broader historical analysis.
- Paper submissions can be accompanied by a professor recommendation, but are not required to do so.
- Paper submissions are not limited to those written for an undergraduate course and can have been written outside of undergraduate coursework, as long as they meet other submission criteria.
- Paper length may range from 10 to 30 double-spaced pages in length with size 12 Times New Roman font, but in certain exceptional circumstances, papers exceeding 30 pages may be abridged if chosen for publication.
Submissions can be sent to email@example.com